- Mens New Dogtooth Sta Press Trousers Mod Indie 28 - 40
- Polar Skeleton Short Sleeve T-Shirt Tee in White size M,L,XL
- Diesel Men Jeans 31 W x 30 Larkee 833U Reg Straight Distressed Authentic w Tags
- Bruno Conte White Pinstripe Regular Fit Dress Shirt Combo
- GB2 Hunter Boxer Brief White Briefs GBGB Good Boy Gone Bad Clothing GBGB Co.
- Fred Perry T-Shirt Laurel Wreath Print M4546 608 Navy white Lorbeerkranz 7402
- NWT Ralph Lauren Men's l s Tartan Oxford Plaid Button Down Shirt Sz M L NEW
- JEANS men OFFICINA 36 JEANS ZUT 2289G
- Mens Formal Business Casual Button Front Slim Fit Wool Blend Vest Waistcoat T132
- FOX Jetskee SS Tech Tee T-Shirt
- Just Rhyse Antifit Vaqueros Eritrea
- Men's Regatta Linton Waterproof Breathable Polyester Windproof Lined Storm Over
The Amex refer a friend program is arguably one of the best features that many American Express cards offer and most people don’t even know about it. It will always benefit the referer which is [...]
- Gym King Piped Poly Joggers - Grey White bluee
When PC Insiders was announced a few years back, the public and the media were a bit shocked. Loblaw’s was basically introducing a subscription service that would give you some benefits, but who would pay [...]
Kangol Men's Trousers Beige cotton polyester elastane 120392 UK
BMO Rewards is one of the most popular credit cards rewards programs in Canada. What makes BMO Rewards appealing is that earning and redeeming points is very intuitive and easy. Since this is BMO’s main [...]
New Wrangler Men's Fleece Lined Pants Water Repellent Fishing Hiking Outdoors
When it comes to travel in Southeast Asia, Singapore usually finds its way on the must-see list. This small country really stands out in this part of the world. While it still has plenty of [...]
COYOTE Pants Law Enforcement & Safety Rip-Stop Tru-Spec 24-7 Series
One of my personal finance books is the Millionaire Next Door. Without going into too many details, it explains how research finds that people who appear rich may not actually appear to be rich. It [...]
About Barry Choi
I’m a Toronto-based personal finance and travel expert who frequently makes media appearances. My blog Money We Have is one of Canada’s most trusted sources when it comes to money and travel.
As a completely self-taught, do-it-yourself investor with no formal training, I make money easy to understand for all Canadians. I combine my knowledge of finance with my passion for travel and encourage people to see the world.
My specialties include personal finance, budget travel, millennial money, credit cards, and trending destinations.