- Veste Superdry Hooded Windtrekker Indigo Yellow
- Original Conart Vintage Graffiti Rap Hip Hop Longsleeve T Shirt Rare Size XL
- Piquadro Messenger Bag, Tortora Grey - CA3084WO6 TO
- Robert Graham shirt XL 44 17.5 striped french cuffs cotton bluee red white
- Datch BO-I7S3904_2R3 traje de baño para hombre - color green ES
- Fjallraven Rifle Zip Case Dark Olive
- Versace Jeans T Shirt Sweatshirt REGULAR Cotton Man Greys B3GPA754 810 NWT
- John Varvatos Star USA Men's Short Sleeve Peace Sign Polo Reverse Cinnamon M
- NWT DIESEL 'Krooley' 880E Wash Denim Jeans 28 x 30 Slim Straight Leg
- Portwest Workwear Mens Bizflame Fleece Navy 3 XL
The Amex refer a friend program is arguably one of the best features that many American Express cards offer and most people don’t even know about it. It will always benefit the referer which is [...]
- Spyder Rail Parka Down Insulated Waterproof Men’s Large Camo Snowboard NWT
When PC Insiders was announced a few years back, the public and the media were a bit shocked. Loblaw’s was basically introducing a subscription service that would give you some benefits, but who would pay [...]
Meltin' Pot jasje Heren Groen Lange mouw Lente-Zomer cod. 106896 NL
BMO Rewards is one of the most popular credit cards rewards programs in Canada. What makes BMO Rewards appealing is that earning and redeeming points is very intuitive and easy. Since this is BMO’s main [...]
Massimo Dutti giacca impermeabile primaverile antivento Mis XL
When it comes to travel in Southeast Asia, Singapore usually finds its way on the must-see list. This small country really stands out in this part of the world. While it still has plenty of [...]
Scully Leather Vest - Western
One of my personal finance books is the Millionaire Next Door. Without going into too many details, it explains how research finds that people who appear rich may not actually appear to be rich. It [...]
About Barry Choi
I’m a Toronto-based personal finance and travel expert who frequently makes media appearances. My blog Money We Have is one of Canada’s most trusted sources when it comes to money and travel.
As a completely self-taught, do-it-yourself investor with no formal training, I make money easy to understand for all Canadians. I combine my knowledge of finance with my passion for travel and encourage people to see the world.
My specialties include personal finance, budget travel, millennial money, credit cards, and trending destinations.