- Vintage Men's COLUMBIA Gore-Tex Thinsulate 3M Insulation Parka, Sz XL, USA
- Star Trek TOS Ep. 28 - The City On The Edge Of Forever T-Shirt - 2T through 7X
- NUDIE JEANS Super Slim Kim Dry Stripe Grey men Jeans Size 30 34
- Ford Motor Classic Cars Hawaiian Camp Shirt Men Medium David Carey Originals New
- Adidas TONAL HAZE BS Sol Grey All Over Print Swim Trunks Men's Boardshorts
- Hunk Chest Muscle for Boxing training Man Silicone Fake Chest Pecloralis Suit
- Brooklyn We Go Hard BWGH USA T-Shirt, BWGH Brooklyn We Go Hard
- NWT Drumohr Red Striped Cotton Button Down Casual Shirt Size 16 US 41 EU
- NEW SALE Diesel Men's ZATINY Regular-Bootcut Jeans 0RZ38 26,27,28,29,30,31,34,36
- Lee Heren Denim jeans bluew katoen elastaan 133522 BE
The Amex refer a friend program is arguably one of the best features that many American Express cards offer and most people don’t even know about it. It will always benefit the referer which is [...]
- Armani Exchange A X Men's Jambe Droite Straight Leg Stretch Cotton Jeans 30
When PC Insiders was announced a few years back, the public and the media were a bit shocked. Loblaw’s was basically introducing a subscription service that would give you some benefits, but who would pay [...]
RARE Coogi Authentic Australian Embroidered Jeans Mens Hip Hop 44x35
BMO Rewards is one of the most popular credit cards rewards programs in Canada. What makes BMO Rewards appealing is that earning and redeeming points is very intuitive and easy. Since this is BMO’s main [...]
Troy Lee Designs Mens Racers Jeans Pants Rare Hard To Find Size 30 X 32 NWT
When it comes to travel in Southeast Asia, Singapore usually finds its way on the must-see list. This small country really stands out in this part of the world. While it still has plenty of [...]
Rag & Bone Jeans, Capsule Collection Handmade in N Carolina, Size 26 X 31
One of my personal finance books is the Millionaire Next Door. Without going into too many details, it explains how research finds that people who appear rich may not actually appear to be rich. It [...]
About Barry Choi
I’m a Toronto-based personal finance and travel expert who frequently makes media appearances. My blog Money We Have is one of Canada’s most trusted sources when it comes to money and travel.
As a completely self-taught, do-it-yourself investor with no formal training, I make money easy to understand for all Canadians. I combine my knowledge of finance with my passion for travel and encourage people to see the world.
My specialties include personal finance, budget travel, millennial money, credit cards, and trending destinations.