- TAKAHIROMIYASHITA The Soloist T-Shirts 847903 White 50
- PRETTY GREEN Mens Patricroft Printed Ling Sleeve Shirt in NAVY
- Mancini Vincent bluee Jeans 36 waist 36” leg Regular Stretch RRP
- Primo Emporio Men's vest Purple Sleeveless cotton 138919 UK
- Animal House Cartoonish Group Picture We Are Faber Adult T Shirt Classic
- VINTAGE REVOLUTION Men's Dark Worn Slim Low Down Jeans Sz 34 NWT
- Bloomingdales Wool Blend Green Plaid Button Front Flannel Shirt Mens Small NWT
- RARE TM Collection Swim Bikini Briefs Samurai bluee x Pearl White Made in Japan
- VTG Pioneer Wear Mens 44L Long 3 Button Western Blazer Fitted Corduroy Brown
- DIESEL THANAZ SLIM-SKINNY FIT JEANS 0801S W32(34) L30 1847 .99 sale .99
The Amex refer a friend program is arguably one of the best features that many American Express cards offer and most people don’t even know about it. It will always benefit the referer which is [...]
- Ben Sherman Jeans Hose Lowdon Straight Denim 5441
When PC Insiders was announced a few years back, the public and the media were a bit shocked. Loblaw’s was basically introducing a subscription service that would give you some benefits, but who would pay [...]
FACTOTUM Jeans 083301 bluee 28
BMO Rewards is one of the most popular credit cards rewards programs in Canada. What makes BMO Rewards appealing is that earning and redeeming points is very intuitive and easy. Since this is BMO’s main [...]
Lee BO-L706AA36_DAREN_ pantalones vaqueros para hombre - color blue ES
When it comes to travel in Southeast Asia, Singapore usually finds its way on the must-see list. This small country really stands out in this part of the world. While it still has plenty of [...]
7 for all mankind Slimmy Slim Straight Stretch Dark Denim Jeans Mens 33x33 NWT
One of my personal finance books is the Millionaire Next Door. Without going into too many details, it explains how research finds that people who appear rich may not actually appear to be rich. It [...]
About Barry Choi
I’m a Toronto-based personal finance and travel expert who frequently makes media appearances. My blog Money We Have is one of Canada’s most trusted sources when it comes to money and travel.
As a completely self-taught, do-it-yourself investor with no formal training, I make money easy to understand for all Canadians. I combine my knowledge of finance with my passion for travel and encourage people to see the world.
My specialties include personal finance, budget travel, millennial money, credit cards, and trending destinations.