- Tru-Spec Men's 24 7 Series 65 35 Polyester Cotton Rip-Stop Classic Pants
- Vintage Metallica Pushead Skull Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Papas Cotton Coffee Printed Long Sleeve Shirt Size M(K-65172)
- NUDIE JEANS Grim Tim Org. White Knee Slim Fit bluee men Jeans Size 30 32
- Pionier Quality Work Wear Fleece Grey XXLarge 48 to 62 Chest
- ProSphere Men's University of Alaska Anchorage Gameday Tech Tee (UAA)
- KENNETH COLE men BROWN SLIM FIT FLAT FRONT DRESS PANTS TROUSERS 32 W 30 L
The Amex refer a friend program is arguably one of the best features that many American Express cards offer and most people don’t even know about it. It will always benefit the referer which is [...]
- Lee Men's Stain Resistant Relaxed-Fit Pleated Deni - Choose SZ color
When PC Insiders was announced a few years back, the public and the media were a bit shocked. Loblaw’s was basically introducing a subscription service that would give you some benefits, but who would pay [...]
Men's Versace Jeans Trouser W38 X 31L
BMO Rewards is one of the most popular credit cards rewards programs in Canada. What makes BMO Rewards appealing is that earning and redeeming points is very intuitive and easy. Since this is BMO’s main [...]
Mascot Workwear Erlangen men's work trousers 44 waist x 34.5 leg & Measured NEW
When it comes to travel in Southeast Asia, Singapore usually finds its way on the must-see list. This small country really stands out in this part of the world. While it still has plenty of [...]
M&S Mens SAVILE ROW ITALIAN Rrp Tailored Fit PURE WOOL Grey Trousers 38 33
One of my personal finance books is the Millionaire Next Door. Without going into too many details, it explains how research finds that people who appear rich may not actually appear to be rich. It [...]
About Barry Choi
I’m a Toronto-based personal finance and travel expert who frequently makes media appearances. My blog Money We Have is one of Canada’s most trusted sources when it comes to money and travel.
As a completely self-taught, do-it-yourself investor with no formal training, I make money easy to understand for all Canadians. I combine my knowledge of finance with my passion for travel and encourage people to see the world.
My specialties include personal finance, budget travel, millennial money, credit cards, and trending destinations.