- Hip Hop Dance Baggy Joggers Men Patchwork Sweatpants Plaid Streetwear Trousers
- Daniele Alessandrini T-Shirt Sweatshirt Sz. L Man bluee M90313702-23 PUT OFFER
- DSQUARED2 Size 42 Green & bluee Plaid Cotton Button Up Long Sleeve Shirt
- NWT HUGO BOSS MAINE3-20 OPEN BEIGE STRETCH JEANS PANTS REGULAR FIT SZ 32-38
- Men Peak Performance Gilet Bodywarmer Snowbird Hipe Down Filled Warm L ZGA655
- Monsta Clothing Fitness Gym Sweatshorts - MC League Captain
- ASICS athletic wear shirt 2091A004 Men's Lime
The Amex refer a friend program is arguably one of the best features that many American Express cards offer and most people don’t even know about it. It will always benefit the referer which is [...]
- Playstation T-shirt Women’s Controller Buttons Degraded Grey
When PC Insiders was announced a few years back, the public and the media were a bit shocked. Loblaw’s was basically introducing a subscription service that would give you some benefits, but who would pay [...]
Men's Tops Japanese KANJI T-Shirt Short Sleeve tee shirts Anti-whaling
BMO Rewards is one of the most popular credit cards rewards programs in Canada. What makes BMO Rewards appealing is that earning and redeeming points is very intuitive and easy. Since this is BMO’s main [...]
T shirt Lizard Dragon T232W8
When it comes to travel in Southeast Asia, Singapore usually finds its way on the must-see list. This small country really stands out in this part of the world. While it still has plenty of [...]
Tshirt Fisherman Fish Salmon T23486
One of my personal finance books is the Millionaire Next Door. Without going into too many details, it explains how research finds that people who appear rich may not actually appear to be rich. It [...]
About Barry Choi
I’m a Toronto-based personal finance and travel expert who frequently makes media appearances. My blog Money We Have is one of Canada’s most trusted sources when it comes to money and travel.
As a completely self-taught, do-it-yourself investor with no formal training, I make money easy to understand for all Canadians. I combine my knowledge of finance with my passion for travel and encourage people to see the world.
My specialties include personal finance, budget travel, millennial money, credit cards, and trending destinations.